The scholarship selection committee will provide a scholarship to one student each year in the amount of $500.00. The following criteria must be met to be eligible:
1. The completed application must include the following:
- A letter of reference from an education professional
- A letter of reference from a community member
- An official high school transcript
- A complete essay-requirements are on the next page
2. Applicant must be or have been an at-risk student as defined by the individual school district.
Announcement of the scholarship recipient will be made in the late Summer.
The student will receive the scholarship money after a transcript of grades for the first semester from the postsecondary institute has been submitted to the NARENWICH Membership Committee member listed below. The scholarship money will be available for a period not to exceed two calendar years after high school graduation.
NARENWICH ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP WINNER
Satia Vanderloop from Kaukauna High School, is the 2012 Scholarship Winner. She has won a $500 scholarship and an invitation to the 2013 Narenwich Conference at the Kalahari Resort and Conference Center.
Congratulations to Satia Vanderloop !!
2010 Samantha Thompson
2009 Chelsea Hamelin
2008 Sharron Scott, Liesha Caitlin Thomas, David Brandenburg
2007 Breanne Ringstad
2006 Megan Ford