To the National At-Risk Education Network-Wisconsin Chapter
Follow us on Twitter @narenwi
The National At-Risk Education Network (NAREN) is a private, non-sectarian, non-profit educational agency dedicated to both promoting the success of at-risk youth in our schools, and supporting the educators who work on their behalf.
NARENWICH is the Wisconsin Chapter of the NAREN organization. NARENWICH strives to:
- Meet the needs of students, parents, teachers, future teachers, administrators, and the general citizenry through a professional organization dedicated to the improvement of services to Wisconsin at-risk youth
- Provide educational options that allow learners to develop their personal, academic, and career potential on a progressive path to becoming productive citizens
- Provide technical assistance to practitioners
- Be a change agent for the traditional education system
- Represent the common interest of at-risk learning to the greater community
- Provide professional development opportunities
NARENWICH meets the needs of parents, students, and educational professionals and is dedicated to the improvement of services and opportunities for at-risk youth. This includes recognizing and supporting learners to develop their personal and educational potential while acting as agents of change within the traditional education system.